Field Coordinator – Puntland
ISF country teams, Program Team at HQ, implementing partners
The Field Coordinator supports the planning, implementation, and monitoring of ISF programme in Puntland. as outlined below.
Main Duties/Program management
· Support project planning at the country level, including preparation of project agreements, project plans, and annual and quarterly country/project plans and budgets
· Support ISF program planning at the country level, including preparation of country program documents and participation in selecting local implementing partners
Monitoring and evaluation
· Do regular follow-up with partners and field visits to monitor and analyze project activities and project results, and report to Country Director any problems in the project performance
· Support partners in collecting data and using it for learning and development
· Review and store monitoring data
· Support financial monitoring (expenses vs plans)
· Support project and program internal and external evaluations
· Support reporting at the country level, including the preparation of country and donor reports.
· Prepare regular reports about the general achievement and challenge in the areas of intervention; these will include changes and challenges.
· Review and analyze quarterly project reports and ensure that narrative and finance reports are coherent. Provide feedback to partners and ISF staff.
· Ensure timely submission of partner reports
· Support reporting to Government
· Share relevant sector and stakeholder reports
· Support testing of new ideas in collaboration with partners and other stakeholders.
· Identify best practices and lessons learned locally. Document challenges, learnings, successes, and case studies
· Support ISF partners’ networking with relevant actors in their respective projects
· Support capacity development of partners, including facilitation of the assessment of capacity development needs, contacts to trainers and in organizing trainings
· Participate in the due diligence assessment to the potential partners and play a vital role in identifying the potential risk that might face on the project implementation
Skills and Qualifications
· Appropriate Master’s Degree in the fields of social science, business administration, development etc.
· At least 3 years’ experience in project management preferably prevention of harmful practices and violence against women and girls, livelihoods, women empowerment
· At least 3 years’ experience in project management including planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting
· Experience in community mobilization and working with communities
· Knowledge of relevant national and local policies, actors, and networks in the country of employment
· Ability to facilitate discussion, learning, and innovation
· Ability to work independently and work well in a team
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Good skills in Office software packages, especially Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.)
· Excellent written and oral English and working language of the country of employment
Travel: The incumbent is expected to regularly travel inside the country of employment.
Female candidates will be prioritized.
Terms and conditions
· Salary: USD 1,000 – 1,200 per month including tax
· 40 hours per week
· Fixed-term until 31st Dec 2023, including a 3-months’ probation period, with the possibility for extension
· Annual leaves 21 days per year, in addition to approved public holidays in Puntland
- Address mogadishu