Business Manager Job Summary
Tekmaal LTD is a dynamic, innovative leading specialist in designing, selling, installing and servicing large Screen Display Projects (LED/LCD) and Professional Conference Solutions (Intelligent / Interactive) with offices in Somalia and China, UK and Kenya. Tekmaal is also the best LED screens provider in the region, dedicated to providing specialized, high quality and cost effective LED display solutions. Our comprehensive services include the design and manufacture of LED advertising screens for shop fronts, windows displays, advertising billboards, conferences, screen rentals and more.
We are searching for an experienced, energetic business manager to fulfil the role of overseeing business operations, improving overall efficiency and driving business growth and success. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales, and support expansion by implementing a sustainable business model that aligns with the company’s vision and culture. This candidate needs to be a born leader, motivated team player, a technology savvy with outstanding business skills. Tekmaal International produces integrated technologies and crafts tailor made advanced solutions, therefore creativity, innovations and digital skills are central for this role. This candidate must show desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
As well as the overall management of the company, the successful candidate will plan and direct the company’s marketing and sales plans, further ensure that department employees, sales plan, and marketing strategies are organized to achieve sales and brand goals.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplish your own goals.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished effectively.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives for sales, profitability, and market share.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best-qualified employees and enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Evaluate market trends to determine pricing to balance costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets to maximize sales and profitability.
- Actively seek new business using marketing campaigns, site visits, and other methods
- Generate new business while also increasing customer loyalty by cultivating long-term relations with patrons.
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans.
Skills and Qualifications
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MA degree in IT, mechanical engineering, business administration or related fields (Ideally IT or mechanical Bachelor with MB degree)
- Minimum of 5 or more years of proven success in a managerial role
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong closing skills in sales
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices for a sales department
- Proficiency in basic computer skills and software, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Business Manager Proficiencies:
- Strong decision-making ability
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Strong professional networking
- Ability to motivate and lead employees, and hold them accountable
- Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Business Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Apply to: email@example.com
Resume, cover letter, copies of degree certificates, transcripts & any other supporting documents
- Address mogdishu